Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So far this week..

Saturday, I noticed Avery was feeling a little warmer than usual and her temp was running around 99.7 under her arm. That night she woke up around 1am which hasn't happened in over a month. Then the next day, I noticed her eyes looked irratated (pink). I called into the doctor and got an appointment on Monday and her temp rectally was 100...still not fever, but close enough for concern. The doctor looked her over and said I think she has a cold, since she has had a little runny nose and the eyes may just be irritated from scratching them herself or something viral. Well her eyes look fine today, but I have been taking it easy for her sake this week. She doesn't seem like she is in pain, but I am watching her temp closely as I don't think I could handle having to take her to the hospital again. The doctor did say at this point if she had a fever, she would probably just get some blood work done, but I am praying that even that doesn't have to happen. Oh, she weighed exactly 11 lbs at the doctor on Monday. That means she is starting to move into the next size in clothes here pretty soon. Crazy!

0 comments: