Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holiday Season!

I am so glad holiday season is here! We had a great Thanksgiving and hope you all did too! I can't believe it is already 3 weeks until Christmas. Luckily, this year I was on top of the gift buying and have all but one gift left to get. There has been a lot going on in my world, so I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. I applied to take a voluntary separation package with Dell, but it got declined. They just won't get rid of me! Oh well, I guess things happen for a reason. I was; however, looking forward to spending the extra time with Avery and pursuing my new career goal...teaching! We'll just have to see how it all works it self out, because it will the way it is supposed to "in the end." As far as Avery, she is just growing every day. She has started getting on her knees and rocking back and forward. She is actually pretty mobile. I can't turn my head for too long, because she will be halfway across the room. I need to baby proof my house SOON! Any advice is welcome. So far, I am thinking about just getting a gate to seal off the entire kitchen area and I need to look into a new coffee table. I have my plugs covered for the most part. Am I missing anything? I am sure I have forgotten something, but will try to get it done in the next month. Here are some recent pics of Avery. I take her to her 6 month check up next Monday. Please pray that her head has fixed itself and we won't need to buy a helmet for her. Looking at it, I think it has, but you never know. Anyways, I will post about her stats after her appointment.



1 comments:

Brooke said...

Avery,
I had so much fun with you at Thanksgiving. I am in all with your beauty and I think you are so smart. I can't wait to see you sometime around Christmas. I love you.
Aunt Brooke
P.S. Brandi will you please read this to her. I love you too.