Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Is Avery teething?

Monday at 4pm, I get a call from Avery's school that she has fever. I went to pick her up immediately. I also started crying when I got the call...I guess it just startled me. Anyway, they said she was 99.5, but have to add a degree since they took it under her arm. As soon as we got home, I took her temp and it was fine. Kevin went and bought one of those super fast themometers - we love it! Due to the daycare's policy, she could not return until 24 hours of being fever-free, so I stayed home with her. Darn! It was really hard getting work done from home, but it was SO nice to spend the day with Avery again. I really appreciated it, since I have started back to work now. I kept monitoring her temp and no fever all day. She was; however, extremely fussy. She has started screaming now when she doesn't get her way or maybe she is truly in pain from teething or growning...who knows! Her screams will literally make you cover your ears - it is pretty hilarious. Kevin and I are going to have our hands full!!! But I am sure most of you could have already guessed that :) Anyway, not sure if she is teething or not, but hopefully that would explain her fussiness.

0 comments: